Technical support for the online COE application and mathematics COE is provided by ESD 113, the scoring contractor for the Collection of Evidence. ESD 113 is committed to providing excellent customer service for students and teachers in the state of Washington. Help is provided in a number of different ways. Choose the type of support that is right for you.
1. Phone support - call 360-464-6708 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm daily.
4. PDFs - printable instructions organized by role and task
5. Video walk-throughs - short PowerPoint presentations with voiceover arranged by role and task
6. Webinars - private webinars can be arranged using GoToMeeting. The webinars can be used either for training or troubleshooting purposes. Click here for more information about arranging for private webinars.
7. Hands-on training - call the ESD 113 staff to arrange for an in-person or video training for your district (small fee applies for travel)
8. Knowledge base - a list of questions and answers that are helpful for do-it-yourself problem solving